Tuesday 29 December 2015

Bridal Phototshoot by EnitanPhotography


Hi Y'all


This whole month like this year has been incredibly eventful. I have done so many things and I have had the courage to do things I normally would not do. It has been such a beautiful and successful year from start to finish-I cannot complain.


December crowned it with a big Bridal Photoshoot in Barking, London at Pro Image Studios which was shot by EnitanPhotography and masterminded by Milly Opeodu of  EllianaEvents


It was a very fun shoot that came out beautifully and was also featured on a number of Bridal Websites including the renowned WeddingDigestNaija...HEREhttp://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/131306-2/


I have so much to say about this but all the details are already in the links I have provided above and  believe it speaks for itself.


I will show you a couple of pictures from the shoot below and also on my website .

Feel free to drool.

Seasons Greetings everyone:)








1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures. I love the makeup and the whole wedding setup. well done. keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx