Monday 23 November 2015

5 Beauty Advice I can offer you

Happy Monday People,

I just thought I would share this with you all:)

  • Take care of your skin
  • Eat very well; at least 3 full meals a day
  • Drink tons of water and healthy or fruity drinks instead of carbonated soft drinks
  • Cleanse your face every morning and every evening.
  • Cut down sugar significantly-It will reduce the protein break down in your skin(Glycation) and give your healthy skin.
Like everything, you need to be consistent to see results but I certainly hope you practice especially the last step-It is the most effective step for me so far.

I'll chat to you in my next one as usual.



Follow me on snapchat:TillyBoakye
Follow me on Instagram :@TillyBoakye
Follow me on youtube:@TillyBoakye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx