Monday 10 March 2014

Daniel Sandler Camo Cover-Shade 07

This is one of the first concealers I have tried that have proved useful.I would love to name and shame but I don't want to be a bearer of bad news therefore I will go straight to what I am here for;to tell you how good and effective Daniel Sandler concealers are.I recently ordered a few products online after I run into a discount ad post on Daniel Sandler's twitter page.I decided to milk or relish(whichever you like)ps:both have carbs-the situation so I purchased some concealers for my make up work and for personal use.
Now,this product has a cream like consistency-it's thick and dries quite easily which is probably why it is described as a heavy duty concealer.
It has tea tree so it is definitely healthy for your skin in some dimension(find tea tree benefits in my tea tree oil review)
It goes on very smooth and it is blendable.
My advice will be to work quite fast with this product or add some skin finish but it is not as dry as some mac products.i.e lipsticks
This is also the shade I will recommend to darker skinned ladies as concealers have to be a shade or 2 lighter than one's skin complexion.
I have used it for almost 2 weeks now and I am getting addicted to it already.
I used it in these pictures below
The proof is in the pudding
I used the concealer to shape my brows with my eco tools eye liner brush and applied it below my eyes where I am starting to notice dark circles.

Daniel Sandler Cosmetics can be purchased HERE-Click Link.link
You do get free shipping for orders over £24 and a free concealer brush worth £12.
You can also purchase samples of products before you buy the actual product if you like it.
PS:This post is not sponsored-Personal opinion

Daniel Sandler Camo Cover concealer shade 07 applied with eco tools eye liner brush

Concealer applied under my eyes and also used to shape my eyebrows


Ps:The only other products used in this look are:
Mua Bronzer in 02,
Sleek blush in pinktini,
Mac pink plaid lipstick and
Carmex Vanilla lipbalm.

Concealer also used in the picture below for my graduation last week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx