Thursday 14 March 2013

Google Reader is Closing...BlogLovin,here we come

If the reports are anything to go by,then many if not all of you will be missing my posts in future if you are still using google reader.
The best way to still keep up to date with the work I am doing here on blogger is to import all your google reader blogs to BlogLovin.
It is not a hassle at all,just click HERE...I have just done it myself so I will be receiving your updates on Blog Lovin now when you upload.....thanks girls:)
You can also click HERE for further explanation of what I have said here as written in another person's post.
PS:The interface on BlogLoving is so clean and nice....I'm really surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx