Thursday 11 October 2012

Protective styling

At this time of the year,my concerns are to do everything I can to protect my hair from dryness,wetness and shrinkage.It might not be an issue to some of you but at this time of the year,it rains so much in the UK and we are all left to consider a lot of things when it comes to our appearance.
My concern lately is that I need a protective style and usually I do a full head weave with a fringe a la YAYA style below but I am hoping someone can help me with something more interesting than that....any ideas?????

sourced from google

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

    PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx