Friday 27 April 2012

New post...yay...I need a toner btw people

Ok,so I'm back but before I proceed I have to remind you that the devil is a liar...yes he is...SOOOO,my laptop charger broke and my internet stopped working eventhough I was supposed to have access to the internet and I had exam which means revising at home without books was just a pain in my backside but its working now after what felt like forever.Now I have a testimony....Glory be to God(All say Hallelujah)...its working.
Anyways,i took my first exam yesterday and I did not finish writing everything but God is good so i  hold on to that and expect an excellent grade....:):):)
My internet has just decided to work so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say hi to you guys....hope you are all well....I need some girl advice....I really wanna get into make up artistry so I have decided to test a lot of products on myself to increase my knowledge base and also have first-hand experience and knowledge of beauty products so that my work will be easy when you guys start hiring and paying me.....I need a TONER BASICALLY....any recommendations please???
My skin type is combination but more on the oil side....write down as many as you can think of and I will do a bit of research on it...Thanks darlings...xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I've never used a toner!
    I hope your exam went well.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx