Saturday 28 April 2012

Hair update:I just did a fringe weave and I love it.

Yes I did....my hair has been exposed to this rain for a good while now so I decided I'd do a hair maintenance style for a while if I want some hair on my head by summer.My hairdresser is like a don in Perry Barr(Birmingham) and she's been doing my hair for a while....she's actually brilliant...no bias here whatsoever....feel free to tell me I'm beautiful under the photos below...
Did you notice my lipstick...I bought the Pink Plaid Matte MAC Lipstick one of you recommended on my blog just a while back...the painful thing is that it makes my teeth look yellow(which lipstick doesnt)-I need teeth whitening tips,seriously,my teeth are starting to look like maize or corn.I do love the shape though(there's me being grateful for once...Enjoy...xoxo



going out for a Birthday dinner:)


4 comments:

  1. beautiful dear,love the lip color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Wishing I did that instead of cutting mine. Taking soo long to grow out!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx