Monday 14 November 2011

She hits the nail on the head

I love this ''segment'' on my blog because every now and then,i realise that there is someone i follow who can cover up their body so nice and they actually inspire and educate me....I think a beautiful girl or woman is one with a good character but she is the one who covers up well and decently flatters her shape and demonstrates the effort she puts into looking presentable....This girl is a very good example of that and she keeps impressing me...She deserves a mention and yeah I'd actually shop her wardrobe if she'd allow me:)...still waiting for her blog shop(wink)
Visit her for me please....Poised in Pose





8 comments:

  1. dat is such a nice review man..it's not about me yet I feel it's a beautiful thing to say....I agree...she looks really beautiful...will be checkin out he blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree. she is elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photo, she's got a gorgeous style x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg her style is so cool thanks for commenting on my blog!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing her to us!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your style. I especially love the last photo :)

    www.loafsandabowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured her on my blog as well. She's got an inspiring style

    Adiya
    Muse Origins FB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx