Wednesday 5 November 2014

Winter Skincare Tips

The dryest season is back again and for everyone,lips start to chap and heels begin cracking.It is not exactly to prettiest thing to imagine if you are quite imaginative.
It doesn't always have to be that way especially if you are into taking care of your skin and giving it some love here and there.
My go to tips are:
1Drink lots of water-cold or warm to hydrate your skin and keep it fresh
2Moisturise every part of your body even your nails-no jokes
3Use hydrating or oil based moisturisers for face and other parts of your body respectively 
4Reduce the temperature of your hot water during washing up and bath time obviously to prevent scalding and to avoid drying out your skin
5Eat foods that nourish and hydrate your skin such as Avocado,fish,spinach and leafy greens,fruits etc

Bonus Tip-Try my favorite lip balm,tried and tested fool-proof lip moisturiser-Carmex Vanilla stick which is sold online and in shops for less than £3.50 -cheap!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you so much for coming by the blog! I really enjoyed the article! I am on a Mind, Body, and Spiritual Journey and I wanted to find ways to improve my skin, especially while in the Winter. I am following! God Bless!
    ~Crystal
    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx