Tuesday 8 October 2013

Avon Moroccan Argan Oil Leave in Treatment Review

recently orderered the product mentioned above from Avon and I have been impressed by it so I have decided to do blogpost on it for those of you who are not following my YouTube here(Matilda boe)
It's a leave in treatment for all hair types which means you don't have to wash it away after use.it has the consistency of a serum and it's almost as thick as castor oil it almond oil.
I have been using a lot of oils in the past and castor oil was the closest to make a difference to my hair.This is not to suggest that the other oils are not good,my hair didn't just work well with it.
I have however used the Moroccan Argan leave in for a month now and it has worked wonderfullly on my hair.All the hair I lost on my edges a while back are growing now which means my hair is healthy and is able to retain all the nutrients and moisture I need to support my transitioning.
Below is picture evidence of progress


Before-August 2013

After-5th oct 2013

3rd October 2013

My observations over time.This is a highly recommended product in my books so if you have this hair problem,then hurry to your next Avon rep or alternatively,you can purchase some from my EBay account here(texttexttiles2013)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx