Thursday 7 June 2012

Awesome Blogger Award

I just received this award from Funbi of DatFunkyFro...so I guess I am doing a brilliant job at blogging.The rules are very simple;tell us 7 facts about yourself and tag 7 other people to do the tag....so here goes:

  • I am in my early twenties eventhough most people think I am a teenager.
  • I am a social network geek.
  • I have just completed a law degree....I am actually quite a serious person.
  • I am very opportunistic and quite ambitious.
  • I like taking on responsibilities,projects etc.
  • I like people who demonstrate excellence in their skill or talent.
  • I looooove handling and spending money:)
I tag....THEBEALANE and Moi Meme



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx