Monday 5 March 2012

I'm looking for matte lipsticks....any recommendations?

I have been very curious about matte lipsticks for quite a while now after using a mate's Rubywoo lipstick form Mac.I'm in the quest to find a few good matte lipsticks ...I've recently found velvet teddy but I wanna find out a bit more before I pay for it cos Mac lipsticks are quite expensive.If you know any from any brand,please comment below this post and if possible,include a photo or a link.I dont mind the price at the moment but it has to be affordable....Help your girl out....anywayz...we'll speak soon..xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've been on the hunt for Matte Lipsticks as well and I just purchased Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks ($1.99 each) and NYX matte lipsticks ($5.99 each). Both brands have several vibrant reds, some with orange undertones and others with blue undertones (like Ruby Woo). I almost got NYX soft matte lip cream ($5.99 each), but at the last minute I decided the color (Amsterdam) was too vibrant for me. I think Revlon has a Matte lipsticks as well, but I wasn't able to find it. Good luck on your quest for the perfect Matte Lipstick. I'll probably be doing a post on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love....feel free to leave a link when you do the blogpost so I can have a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velvet Teddy is a beautiful lipstick as well as Pink Plaid also by MAC but nothing says matte more than Ruby Woo, that lipstick injects sooo much confidence in me lol! Revlon do a few great matte lippies as well, Pink Pout when applied lightly looks almost natural even on black skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love, Sleek have a few really nice matte shades if you're looking for something cheaper... I bought a cranberry shade (it was limited addition though so I'm not sure they still have it :-/ )... but yeh it's really nice.

    Barry M also have lovely matte lipsticks, I find their shades quite bright but you can mix colours together which is useful

    Also, you should purchase a few lip pencils, Rimmel have some lovely ones for around £2.99... just use that all over.. does the job x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx