Thursday 12 January 2012

1st post 2012...your word is your future& your future is your word

This is going to be a good year and I will take my blessings by force...its 12 days and bad news want to come my way but that is not my portion.I rest on the word and i declare great and greater things in my life because of the love of God,His mercies and His favour....dont get me started....:)


Just wanna tell everyone on here that .....your word is your future & your future is your word....make an effort to make things happen while tending everything to GOD in prayer...if God doesnt know about or has not authorised it,you do it in vain.....so start getting things done...be diligent and faithful even as you pursue your dreams.....i just wanna ramble....lol


sourced from google

1 comment:

  1. This post so reminded me of James 5:12But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

    I totally must practice and establish my word because you're telling the truth when you say your word is your future. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx