Saturday 29 October 2011

Sequin:rose gold/gold

I looooooooove this dress by Mihano Momosa...this is my style depicted and that is my body shape right there....like i can see myself in this dress,literally....If i designed anything,it'd be this...infact i have about a million of these designs but i dont have a good sewing machine(sucks)

  • Form-fitting-tick
  • Sequins-tick
  • Long sleeved-tick
  • Quality fabric-tick
  • Slightly padded shoulders
  • Just above the collar bone neckline-tick
I see so many things.I love the colour...its on point!!!

Image via 






1 comment:

  1. love love this! i love sequins! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am following!
    ~crystal

    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx