Thursday 14 July 2011

I won a Jergens moisturise from Fleurdeforce

           I won a Jergens body moisturiser the other day from fleurdeforce and she emailed me asking me for my address so she could post it to me.It took about a week so i thought she was not gonna send it until I came back home last night to find it..I was so happy....soooo looking forward to using it....apparently it works wonders on the face so i'm excited.....Its a newly introduced product by Jergens by the way and jergens products are usually on the pricey side for me so i'm glad i got one for free(wink*)....here's the picture......by the way,this is the first time i've won anything:)
Can i just say,the best thing about the product so far is the green tez extract in it as well as it being paraben-free(bonus)...will let you know how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx