Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Carmex and Asos Hauling

I went on a lipstick binge a couple of days ago and since I am subscribed to Asos Premier,I receivedy order within a day and I am enjoying my goodies.
I ordered the mint and vanilla flavoured lip balms and I am yet to use it.
I have used the mint flavoured one in the past and it was good to me hence the repurchase.
I have uploaded this haul on my YouTube channel-Texttexttiles and posted this picture on my Instagram-follow me for updates-Texttexttiles 

I am in the process of getting into freelance make up artistry as a creative outlet at the moment-look out for updated on my Instagram and YouTube-Happy Winter Blues.xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx