Thursday, 3 January 2013

TGIF

I never how realised how powerful this phrase was until I started working.Work has the ability to drain the life out of you to the point where you lose your social life and cannot function the way you did or in fact want to.
I empathise with anyone who has been thrown into this rat-race in life and is doing all they can no matter the reason to survive and sustain their families...The irony for me is that it is going to get worse when I have kids....Dont you feel bad for your parents?They've rarely had a break since you were born especially those of us who are in one form or another dependants....On a lighter note,in all things,give Glory to God...:):):)


1 comment:

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx