Sunday, 2 September 2012

We are transitioning again:Team Natural

So I have decided to transition again and grow my hair natural after suffering heat damage and eventually relaxing my hair after 2 years natural...I was so bored of my look plus I wanted to look older because everyone thought I was 17 which meant I had to put on more make up to make me look a bit older but that wasnt doing it for me.
After relaxing my hair,I miss the texture of my natural hair and also I hate the troble I have to go through to manage new growth and worrying about relaxers.
It is so much better to have your own hair and not worry about changing textures so I am gonna transition and cut off relaxed bits after the winter.....
Remind me how to take care of my hair apart from deep conditioning and protective hairstyles.....
LEAVE ALL TIPS AND ADVICE BELOW:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx