Thursday, 13 September 2012

Update

Spiritual and Personal Life****
Life is going well.I am doing well at work by the divine and precious Grace of God.
I am getting on with everything and things are going well
I havent been praying much my daily dose of the word is reducing...there is a drought.Keep updating your blogs people...it really helps me.

Hair***
Still transitioning....still waiting for your tips

Fashion***
I have not been buying much...I need serious wardrobe update

Make up***
I have been buying mac make up from EBAY ...HERE

Whats in the plans?.....more updates on this blog and more interaction on here.
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL.....i MISSED you:)


1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to see the progress that others are making.. Looking forward to reading more of your posts... I think I might do an update on my blog as well. inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx