Wednesday, 15 August 2012

God of Miracles

There is always a miracle we cannot see.
I just received a phone call asking me to show up for work after attending interviews and submitting over 100 applications since May 2012.I thank God for that.
I also wanna address the miracle of God restoring the life of Fabrice Muamba,Bolton footballer after his heart stopped for 78mins during a football match last march(yeah you read that right) and I was so surprised eventhough I prayed that God would show Himself strong and He did.God is wonderful and He is doing many great things even if you have a million reasons to believe that he is not working.He is for you even if everything is a mess or you are...
There's a miracle around you and in you...hold one:)
sourced from MSN news
Written by Matilda

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your job! I know how annoying sending job apps out can be and how scary an interview can be. Again, congrats! God is faithful! 1 Thesalonians 5:24

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations darling! God is faithful! Godspeed and enjoy your new position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats....God is good as usual.... bless God also for Fabris' life... he is a reminder of the wonderful works which God does daily...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx