Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Aftermath to Call...Thank you's

I just recently posted an invite for new writers and bloggers to add a new flavour to my blog and I have just found a few and I am very excited to present them to you.I have found two at the moment and I am looking for an extra one so if you are interested...feel free to email me at Texttexttiles@hotmail.co.uk

1st Writer-Opeseyitan
2nd Writer-Gertrude

You will be seeing loads of posts everyday hopefully and I hope it does increase your interest in this blog.
I want to bring more and share more and I hope this will be a platform for education,entertainment and self development.It is the primary reason why I have invited contributors to let us in on their take on certain things and hopefully,it will help achieve the purpose here.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone on here for their views,comments and contributors...I would not be a blogger and writer* if you had not bothered too read my blog and I feel priviledged that you take time to read the posts I put up.
Thank you very much and God Bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx