Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Contributors....where are thou?

Ok,so I have this brilliant idea to develop my  blog into a Blogazine so I am on a man-hunt for contributors to contribute to the blog weekly.
I need posts about these topics:

  • Christian-daily word
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Food
  • Women
  • Youth advice
  • Relationships
  • Career and Goals
If you feel you have a flair or some wisdom or experience on any of these topics,please send me an email to Texttexttiles@hotmail.co.uk and send me a few words about yourself and how you think you can contribute to this blog relevantly.Please pass this on to people you know who you think can contribute to this blog as long as the INTEGRITY of the blog is maintained.Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx