Friday, 3 February 2012

I wanna be a hair model

Soooo....I have decided that i wanna be a natural hair model mainly because i am short and no one likes short models for some reason(we are also people...lol).So yeah,if anyone's got a modelling job for me,please feel free to contact me at purpleambience@hotmail.co.uk...yeah:thanks in advance.
I feel like my hair is somewhat nice but people think its so gorgeous and only my mirror truly enjoys the exposure so i wanna share it with the world ofcourse with some incentive or wage(clears throati dont work for free unless its for God)....so I will update you when I do a portfolio.....
Nice way to say hi eyyy???thanks for following my blog.I really appreciate you all and btw I have not been posting here because I am so busy with uni work and other stuff....bear with em Darlings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx