Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Crossing the ocean

You can never cross the ocean unless you lose sight of the shore.Be brave and try something new after all the accomplishments we make begin and only happen with a decision to go ahead and try,

My TESTIMONY is:
I decided to start sellling stuff so i can find some income as i will be completing uni with a first class(GOD'S PROPHECY) in a few months.....
1......Tried to sell on blogger,i didnt get a response
2......jumped on ebay eventhough i was very sceptical...I went ahead with it anyway and everything I have posted up(7 items) on ebay has sold within 10days.God is good!!!I did give it to God when i started it.I am very confident that this is gonna support me as a side thing so i will endeavour to advance and broaden my horizons with it (sell vintage and my own designs soon)and make it flourish as everything I touch is blessed:)

This is the reason I am telling you to try.
Just stand on the word that His promises are Yes and Amen....I like my Bible translation better:)
2 Corinthians 1:20....For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a RESOUNDING "YES" and through Christ,our AMEN(which means yes)ascends to God for His glory.


As physically scary this,its also a metaphor of fear.I had an experience with the beach just like this when i was little.I realised it very quickly b4 i could drown:)Thank God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx