Monday, 25 July 2011

Elf cream eyeliner

In April of this year,i decided to buy from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ after deciding that i wasnt gonna be paying for mac make up unless it was extremely necessary....so i did a bit of shopping and then i got my order the nextday from elf and the product that has worked very effectively so far is the elf cream liner out of the bunch....I'm not too sure about the other products i bought after all this while but the cream liner is really good....e.l.f cream eyeliner.
I have not been asked to review....this is my own personal review so girls and make artists who wanna try a new product should feel free to go and get it....only available on their website....:)
  • very dark & creamy 
  • definately not budge & waterproof but lasts very long
  • very smooth & applies very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx