Saturday, 11 June 2011

Sale 1

How To buy

E-mail me at:tilly_boe@hotmail.co.uk
& Include

-The item/s
- Your Paypal e-mail address
-The country you would like it shipped to
-Your shipping address

I will send you a paypal invoice with the shipping cost added.

Please pay for item within 24 hours once the invoice is received.

(Otherwise the item will go to the next person who emailedfor the same thing)


Shipping
Shipping is calculated by weight of item and destination of shipment.


First Class UK - £2.50
First Class US - £3.50
Recorded - optional 75p (UK)


Sale Conditions
Items are sold on a first come, first sold basis
All items are new unless stated

No refunds or Exchanges
All sales are final
I will always do my best to describe an item and any faults it may have if any
If you have any questions about an item please ask before buying, E-mail address is above
I accept NO responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items
I will always make sure to get proof of postage to prove it has been sent, its up to you if you would like your package recorded as it says above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the reading and commenting
Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.xx